HL15 Release / Shipping Timeline

Did you make your account with the same e-mail that you used to submit your pre-order?

Yes, I could login 5-6 hours ago. I’m in Sweden. So store went live 1am. Then I couldn’t get pass the check out process as many others. I tried for an hour or so. Finally I gave up and went to sleep. So when I woke up, naturally I tried again. But now I can even see any options or login. When I hit login button nothing happens. And no options shows up at all when trying to get HL15 to my cart.

Can anyone see the options in store right now?

:weary:

I didn’t and was still able to place an order. Using the same email doesn’t seem to matter.

Same issue here. The store seems broken atm :frowning:
I tried to register, but the the page froze when I clicked the register button (I did get an activation email however). And the login page just sits there staring at me and no options on the product page.
Guess we can do something else for a few hours before they wake up :smiley:

Hi everyone,

The discount code system has been updated so they do not appear as used after cancelling your checkout session.

The issue regarding not being able to configure an HL15 has also been fixed. If you registered in the window where this was an issue and received an email, your account may not have been created.

An email will be sent out soon with full information but you can register yourself and apply your discount codes if you’d like.

Thank you for your patience,

Dawson

1 Like

More problems, :sweat_smile:

This time I was able to put in my address and CC info. But when I hit Order it just timed out or something. Tried two times. No success.

But now I have two “Receipt from 45Drives Ltd. “ email for the same order… “ HomeLab Ecommerce Order - 186”. :sweat_smile:

Checked my CC account money billed twice. :sweat_smile:

No order confirmation, no active orders in webstore.

Please help. :sweat_smile:

Anyone in the US seeing any alternate payment options? Paypal/Affirm/etc…

Ordered!! Can’t wait!!

1 Like

I was able to order late last night, after registering. The trying to decide the colors, so I bought one of each. They both look great. Now just got to sit around and wait…

Just 2 weeks ago, I cleaned out my server and now in 2 weeks I get to take it apart again and install it in it’s new home for good. Gonna have some fun and add 3 HDD to it. I have the Rosewill 4412 with 12 hot-swap bay case. It is a nice case, but its huge.

Since I have the StarTech rack, I’m might shorten the rack the length due to the size of the Rosewill case and the USP. If I can find a side mount for the UPS, instead of sitting sideways in my closet.

I will have more room in the closet, Now they will face forward as my media rack and I can have it facing forward and I can enjoy viewing the 2 beautiful Beasts just staring at me…

Gonna have some fun…

1 Like

Ordered… Full build, 32gigs, 2NVMe card… black… cant wait!

3 Likes

Hi @West,

Were you able to get this remedied over the weekend? Our sincere apologies for the issues you had experienced when trying to order.

I got the email from the 45 drive support:

Thank you for purchasing a server from 45HomeLab. Your order has been received.

1x HL15 - Chassis, Backplane & PSU
Total: $870.00

Cheers,
The 45Drives Team!

I hope that is all I need.

1 Like

Great to hear, @West — I’d simply noticed your post after Dawson’s, and wanted to make sure you didn’t have any further issues. :slight_smile: