Rocky Linux 10 Repository?

Good evening everyone.

I was wondering if there has been any discussion about repositories for Rocky Linux 10.

I just rebuilt the first of my home servers from 9.x to 10.x which sent me looking for ZFS and File Share Cockpit modules for Rocky 10.

I ended up building ZFS cockpit module from scratch with some success. The python ZFS library is just failing. And the File Server Cockpit module seems to work.

Before I start trying to dig in too much deeper I figure I would see if there are Rocky 10 repositories due imminently or not.

Thanks you advance for all responses.

Greg H

Not at the moment as far as I understand. 45Drives has traditionally deployed a -1 strategy for their software that favors older stable releases used by enterprise customers over bleeding edge deployments. Best bet would be Rocky 10 support coming some time after Rocky 11 lauches.

1 Like