HL15 Black or White

I didnt anticipate that there will be white color available, so now I can’t decide which color.lol
first world problem. which color are you getting?

3 Likes

I’m going with Black. Everything else in my racks is black so I think the white would stick out. Unfortunate because it does look really nice!

4 Likes

Black, it’ll match the rest of my gear.

Plus, it might not matter. (Hoping we can order customized face plates down the road)

3 Likes

any new info regarding new customized plate?

1 Like

LOL I think I might need one of each

4 Likes

They said they need to chew through all these orders before they think about customized plates.

3 Likes

That is what I heard. I am excited to get one still!

wonder how the white would look in a rack with unifi switch+udmse

5 Likes

I had already fallen in love with the “gray” color of the prototype chassis. I wish the store would have the option of purchasing the HL15 in gray.

2 Likes

I bought a white one! If I am going to pay $800 for a case I want it to pop, lol. I am excited to have that a showcase in my server rack. Plus almost the rest of my computer equipment is white. Gaming PC, Monitors, VR PC, Server Rack…ish is all white so just continuing with the theme.

I am very excited to get the case and get some super high quality images up on my blog!

2 Likes

I think it would like a futuristic spaceship server room, haha! I have built out a few larger Unifi ecosystem racks and they always look freaking sick when they are done! Adding a massive 4U server case would be pretty cool!

Also welcome to the community @notsimar!

I really liked the white case, but the black one looks good too. So I bought one of each… Really like the color scheme of both with the color Blue

2 Likes

Went black but it was a tough call… I’ve been around since the 90’s and still feel like white turns yellow… I know that’s not how it works with powder coated metal but still have a mental block… LOL

1 Like