Welcome to the 45HomeLab Community Forum! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

These forums have been created to provide you, our homelab customers and enthusiasts, a place to interact with each other and with 45Drives employees—to discuss and collaborate about all things 45Drives HomeLab, open source, hardware, configurations, software / plug-ins and more.

But first, we need to lay down a few guidelines.

We Encourage all community members to promote these guidelines on this forum.

First, and foremost:

1. Respect.

These forums operate on the basis of respect. Respect is an essential ingredient that gets us through all manner of discussions, while keeping relationships strong and our community united.

As a member of this forum, we ask that you respect one another. Everyone must be treated with respect in all circumstances. There are no exceptions. We encourage friendly debate, and differences of opinions but any conflict with another member is to be handled with openness, honesty and a level of transparency.

The 45Drives admin team has full discretion to intervene when necessary, and we will do everything in our power to promote positive community driven discussion. We will not tolerate bullying, slander, harassment of forum members or harmful language of any kind.

1. Help Others Succeed.

Following 45Drives and open-source philosophy, our ultimate goal of the homelab community forum is to help others succeed in their homelab journey. Fostering the success in others on this forum will empower everyone.

1. Building Relationships.

This forum is meant to be educational, but it also meant to be a place where you can have fun and meet new people with similar interests and homelab objectives.

It is our hope to build a valuable, collaborative and unifying community that you want to visit. Listen to each other, help each other and learn from each other. After all, that’s what open source is all about, isn’t it?

N.B.
We advise caution when providing personal information to other forum members as this is an open public space.

1. Support Services.

As a 45Drives HomeLab customer, the 45Drives HomeLab Forum will be your source of support and service. We offer a forum-based service for your new server that will be monitored periodically.

The 45Drives Team will monitor this forum daily during our regular business hours. These hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. EST until 7:00 p.m. EST.

Our community is encouraged to offer assistance with product information and technical advice.

For immediate guidance please see our self-serve support documentation

If you require enterprise support, you have the option to purchase support hours at your discretion. With purchased support hours, this will ensure you receive a response from our dedicated enterprise support team.

If you are an enterprise customer and require assistance, please submit a ticket at 45drives.com.

In addition to the above, here are some other helpful tips to get you started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. This is especially useful if you have any special skills, certifications, areas of expertise, etc. that would be beneficial to the community, and to its members.

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Feedback & Suggestions or contact the admins.

1 Like

Looking forward to order date.

1 Like

We’re looking forward to it as well. Thanks for joining! :grinning:

Lets Go! Can’t wait! Price was a bit higher than I was expecting but there are like no other options so…

2 Likes

Just reserved a Chassis + Backplane. As a canadian, I would have appreciate to pay in CAD$ from a canadian company, but I did reserved anyway.

1 Like

I’ve pre-ordered the full build, I can’t wait to get it.

When can I give you my money? How long will it take to get to Germany?

Hey @Bill — Full release will be the week of October 9th. As a pre-sale customer, you will get an email at the time of release to complete your order.

Regarding shipping: In our experience, units generally take 3-5 business days to arrive to Europe.

Hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Ashley, in 3 weeks I’ll be sending over some cash then :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi @Ashley-45Drives, I live in Belgium and would love to have a HL15! It’s only unclear for me if I have to pay import duties myself or is it included at check-out?

Hey @Carl,

To answer your question: Our shipping fees do not include duties & import fees/taxes. They will be determined by your country upon arrival, i.e. If customs requires these, they will be the responsibility of the buyer. Each country is different.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you Ashley for the quick reply!

1 Like

Hey @Bill, how much euros did you roughly have to pay on import fees?

Hi @Carl,

Sadly I can’t tell you yet, my order has yet to be shipped. I’m guessing that it will be in the region of €400, based on the price and German VAT rate.

I was told last week by @Vikram-45HomeLabs that I would receive a shipping notification on Monday with a tracking ID, it didn’t happen. So no idea what is going on.

Hey @Bill,

I am happy to let you know your order has been shipped out and the tracking details were generated today.

I will be sending you an email with more information today. If you have any further questions specifically related to your order you can reply back to that email and I will get back to you at the earliest.

Hope you enjoy your HL15.

Thank you,
Vikram

1 Like

Truly AWESOME news! Thanks :star_struck:

:partying_face: :tada: :partying_face: :tada: :man_dancing:

It was €398. You have to have it cash, FedEx doesn’t accept cards.

1 Like

Oof so is it safe to infer it would be about 160 EUR if you’d gone barebones?

Looking to het the HL-15 setup soon. Will be switching from my current small pc build slammed with drives. will be taking it on deployment as well so we can watch some movies on down time

2 Likes