Couple questions

So I ordered my HL-15 a few days ago but its not showing in the “My Orders” section of the e-store. It usually take a while or should i shoot them an email?

Also is there provisioning to use the feet on the case in Horizontal/Landscape layout for on a shelve?

1 Like

I don’t think there are screw holes on the bottom of the case for the included feet. They’d probably stay on with 2-sided tape if not moved around a lot. But I’m not sure you really need them in that orientation unless you are trying not to scratch the finish of whatever you are laying it on. You could also ry something like this.

It is 17.5"W x 20"D so won’t fit on most shelves in that orientation. Where are you actually trying to put it … an old-style entertainment center for CRT TVs? on the kitchen counter next to the Keurig machine? … a rack you’re building in the garage out of plywood and 2x4s?

If you send an email to info@45homelab.com I’m sure they’ll check on the order for you.

Ya its a massive multi “cubicle” workcenter build out of hard wood built into the wall, and the back of the units are open to a old walk in closet for wire management. The shelf where I will be putting it is 30"Wx12"Hx26"D, so its plently big and would likely even have space for a storinator junior next to it if those make it to production.

Maybe I will look for a mini rack that fits up there and fasten it to the shelve and use slides then if it doesn’t have feet mounting.

I got an order confirmation mail with number, and card was charged, but checkout page never “completed” and its not in my account page.

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Hi @ZarZ,

I am happy to let you know that the unit can be stood up horizontally on the rack and the feet on the bottom, as there are screw holes made at the bottom of the case, or you can also install rails on your rack and install your HL15 in a landscape position.

I would also like to request that you send me an email at info@45homelab.com for your purchase confirmation, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

When you say “stand up” I’m guessing you mean portrait. I am speaking of landscape on a surface like this.

The HL15 would stand up on its side like in this picture with rubber feet on the bottom

ok, ya, I’ll get get a giant desk pad thing and set it on the other way i suppose. Rack won’t fit where i need to put it. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like